A couple of months ago I ran out of thank you cards. I’d been using just the basic one’s from one of my graduation stationery sets. Since then, I decided I’d like to get some multipurpose monogrammed stationary – I thought about getting some ordered, but they seemed terribly expensive for something that is so simple. At one of the holiday craft fairs I went to around the holidays I spotted a darling ‘E’ stamp and decided that I could very well monogram my own note cards.
These are perfect for thank you’s, recipes, or just a little note to say hi to someone. I found flat white cards and matching envelopes (though I suppose you could send them as post cards as well) at Paper Source and for $12.00 I have 25 elegant monogrammed cards.
What you need:
- Ink pad
- Note Cards + Envelopes
- A nice pen in matching ink
- The nicest penmanship you can muster
- Keep it simple – it’s the best way to make your cards elegant
- Practice the stamping and writing before stamping for real
- Pick a stamp that feels like you!